Sustainability: An Eco-Friendly Business
MAKING A DIFFERECE FOR OUR ENVIRONMENT
We strive to protect our environment as much as possible while working to take great care to make sure that our materials, suppliers, and processes support our efforts to reduce our carbon footprint on the world. On average, each person in the USA contributes 4.4 pounds of waste per day. That adds up quickly, so we do everything we can to reduce waste and energy consumption and use only biodegradable materials in our products, packaging and supplies.
- The candles are made from 100% vegetable-based soy wax, (a renewable resource), natural cotton wicks, and phthalate free fragrances making our candles clean burning reducing harmful chemicals released into the air.
- Candles are hand poured, which cuts out the energy use that would normally be used by powered machinery.
- Candle containers used are reusable and made from recycled glass.
- Our wax melts are packaged in rice paper bags with plant based window material instead of plastic clamshells that can add waste to our oceans and threaten wildlife.
- Labels are made from only recycled paper and materials.
- Packaging materials we receive from our suppliers are reused to ship candles and wax melts to you, so that we aren’t adding more waste to our already overfilled landfills.
- Only eco-friendly packing materials, like compostable packing peanuts and compostable bubble wrap are used for shipping our products.
- We use very little paper. The trees on this earth our our lifeline, and we want to protect them at all costs. That's why we use very little paper within our business. We rely on digital storage for business documents and sales receipts, and any paper we use is made from 100% recycled paper products.
- We repurpose left over materials to make campfire starters for our customers. From the recycled paper towels used to clean the pouring pots to the left over soy wax, oils, and wick trimmings, everything is used to make something new for our customers to enjoy. Why add more waste to our landfills if we don’t have to?
These are just some of the ways we work to reduce waste while still providing exceptional value to our customers. We are always looking for ways to make Mossberry Woods as eco-friendly as possible. For us, for you, for the world.
If you have any thoughts or suggestions for us, we are always here to listen! Contact us with your thoughts or suggestions at email@example.com.
Like it very much . I would even say it is one of my favorites.
This scent is the perfect mix of a clean refreshing spa experience mixed with the earthy smell of the woods after a nice rain. This scent immediately puts me in relaxation mode.
Cashmere Cedar evokes a deeply relaxing and comforting atmosphere with earthy tones of cedar and sandalwood, and with floral notes including lavender and chamomile, very cozy. My roommate and I both cherish and favor this candle scent creation. We’ve come back for more (and more) several times. If you’re looking for something to read a book with or relax before rest or both, then I give the highest recommendation for Mossberry Wood’s Cashmere Cedar candle.
I was so pleasantly surprised to receive my tealights. Beautifully presented. Makes a fabulous gift.
Fresh clean scent. Candle burns beautifully!
Very light scent that fills the area without being over powering!!
Not over powering scents of patchouli, Sandlewood and cedar!
Very Lovely! I'm a VERY indecisive person so I was thrilled that there was a cute little sampler! My favorite has to be the black raspberry dream 🧡 the scent isn’t overwhelming and it’s great to have around!